10.30.2009

It's Been Awhile.

As you have already noticed, majority of my posts consist of edited, old and new photos. Usually I have a random train of thoughts, but never felt the need to jot them down. Well, things should change, other than just boring a couple of you with my "photography game." Although, I do find books filled with nothing but photos rather interesting, then again, could be a photographer sort of thing. Speaking of photography, lately, I have had the complete URGE to purchase at least 2 Polaroids. Only concern is, which Im sure is the concern for every person considering on buying Polaroids is the cost of the damn film. Frankly, I dont really mind, if I have money, that is. It'll be worth it when you have an awesome Polaroid as the result. Aside from the wonders of Polaroids, I have also been looking at Lomo film cameras, such as the Diana F+ and Lomo LC A+, in particular. I have totally fell in love with the concepts of Lomography. Hopefully you can notice how much effort has been put into making my digital photos look very much like a Lomo photo, cause trust me, it took me forever just to figure it out. As far as my current digital camera, D90, here I come.

Is it me, or did October go by REALLY fast? What a month it has been. I just want the year to fly by already, see what 2010 has in store for me. Hit up senior year already, and drive next year as well. Im so young, I love it. (I totally just typed "I love you" first. haha). Anywho, hopefully I can start to workout soon as well, skinny boy needs to bulk up. Tired of the constant b/s. You'll all see.

As far as this weekend goes, I have quite a bit of work to do. This Saturday, church is having a Family/Children's Night, which would encourage our kids (in church) to NOT go trick-or-treating. As many of you may not know, my religion does not celebrate Halloween, which is COMPLETELY fine with me. Although, a costume party AFTER Halloween would be bomb. So Saturday should be good. Then, all of this History homework, which im HOPING I can have the mood to work on, and not work the wonders of procrastination. Friday Homework: What a joy.

Dooope, I have not posted a text-only blog post in ages! Take care folks, and have a safe Halloween(for the celebrants). :)

1 comment:

  1. ok so i dont know what happened but i swore i just commented this blog. UGHHH. but if i remember correctly, i was saying something like NATE i barely see you around and it saddens me! and yeah, that song + jorma taccone = MMM. btw, im using your picture ----> (the one directly above the sunglasses) as my desktop bg. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete