10.05.2009

Ideal Sundays.

This weekend, surprisingly, was simply a joy. From the get-go, Moms and Pops took my bro and me to the city, which was mad crowded, due to Love Fest. I saw everything I expected, except the wonders of nudity.. anywho, stopped by Urban Outfitters in Powell, for the first time, yes first time. Other than that, I've only been to UO San Jose and San Diego. To prove that I haven't been to UO in awhile, my bro and I found ourselves upstairs; girls section. Confused out of our minds, almost convinced it was UO for girls(not really), then eventually we realized their was another level downstairs, how embarrassing. This was mainly for my bro's late birthday shopping spree. We pretty much spent an hour at UO, which was no problem whatsoever, because personally, I LOVE UO. If anything, that would be the kind of store I'd open up. I also picked up a new pair of shoes, "Uncle Bobs." Boy it's been awhile.
It's been awhile.
Still not as dope as these O.G. bad boys, Norsport!
O.G.
By the end of the next day, I asked myself, "Why can't Sundays ALWAYS be like this?!"
To start if off, the usual, and always lovely Sunday Worship Services, along with practices and what not. After that, Kuya Jason's and Ate Tin's Baby Shower at Gellert. We also played Volleyball, which is the current joy of my life. It was crazy windy and cold that day, which made playing really difficult. So eventually the homies and I hit up War Memorial, which was my first time. Didn't appreciate the fact that you had to pay just to play in the gym, but JJ got me, this time(I owe you!). Played with the girls, which is always fun. Always a more chill vibe, and we can actually rally, rather than playing with the bomb ass men's team, which can end just like that. Finally, hit up Sellick for Pao-Pao's birthday bon-fire. Maaad chill, and it was a good night for it as well, despite the surprise of the damn sprinklers. I got splashed in the face while eating a double-double, fantastic. Ended up at home around early 10:00 pm. Slept at almost 1, thanks to my whiteboy. Woke up this morning, trying to find out if there was anything wrong with me, or any kind of sickness I would feel so I can kick back at home, but unforunately, I felt fine. haha.

Nothing exciting today, but I do have some flickr updates. ooooo.
Bokeh!
Yet another..

Goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment